- Suncity Township Kaithal
Suncity Kaithal has been classified as a modern township, spread over 100 acres (approx.), equipped with state of the art facilities. The township is coming up in Sector 33, Kaithal connected by the National Highway-65 leading to Ambala City on one side and to Kurukshetra on other side, where our main entrance is being constructed.
This town is adjacent to Patiala, Ambala, Chandigarh, Kurukshetra and Karnal. Being Basmati Rice growing area, there is great potential of export not only rice but wheat also, keeping in view of this Adani group has constructed chain of godowns in this area which is adjacent to our township only for export of wheat and rice.
Our township is adjacent to Bus Stand i.e. 1.5 KM from our site.
- Distances from Airport 26 km., Railway station 12 km., Metro station 1 km. & Connaught Place 11 km.
- 23226 sq. ft. area for retail & leisure.
- Centrally air conditioned 2323 sq. ft. atrium (2.15 lac. Sq.ft)
- 25,000 sq. ft. food court
- Four screen Multiplex cinema by Fun Republic, Seating capacity 1291 seats
- Two level basement parking for over 700 vehicles.
- Integrated HVAC system, rain water harvesting system
- Fire detection and fire lighting systems
- Integrated building management systems
- Modern elevators and escalators